Complete Air Conditioning and Heating Services in the Greater Shelby, NC Area
CSI Mechanical is your full-service HVAC contractor. We offer heating, cooling and indoor air quality services that improve your comfort for home and business owners. Whether technicians are installing a new heat pump or completing a seasonal checkup, you’ll get an excellent value without sacrificing quality. Count on us to provide respectful, dependable, honest and reliable customer service at competitive and fair pricing with no hidden or surprising cost. Here are a few of the HVAC services that we offer to residential customers in Shelby, Patterson Springs, Light Oak, Cherryville, Fallston, Forest City, Gastonia, King’s Mountain, Lawndale, Lincolnton, Polkville, Spindale, NC, and the surrounding area.
- Preventive maintenance and seasonal tuneups for heating and cooling equipment
- 24/7 emergency heating and cooling repairs
- Safety inspections for furnaces and other fuel-burning heating systems
- Free on-site estimates so that you know what you’re buying and how much it will cost
- Replacement of aging HVAC units that have performance issues or need frequent repairs
- New equipment installation featuring the latest technology and efficiency updates
- Ductwork design, repair, and installation for new constructions and additions
- Indoor air quality solutions that remove pollutants and allergy triggers
Our experienced service technicians are trained to repair and maintain all residential and commercial heating systems, including heat pumps, furnaces and boilers that use natural gas, oil or electricity. Schedule a fall tuneup to make sure that your heating system is ready for a winter of trouble-free service. If it’s time to replace your furnace, we can install an efficient, reliable heater that will amp up your comfort and lower your heating bills significantly.
Spring air conditioning maintenance can help you save money and lower your energy consumption. We install, maintain and repair air conditioners and heat pumps that feature innovative ductless designs as well as single and dual-stage compressors for homes and businesses. If you’re ready to replace your central air conditioner, we can recommend models that have the latest features. Today’s energy-saving technology could lower your cooling costs by up to 20 percent.
Indoor Air Quality Solutions
With the number of airborne irritants that collect indoors and the amount of time that people spend inside homes, offices and schools, indoor pollution is a concern for everyone. Have CSI Mechanical assess your home’s air quality. We use a number of products, including ventilators, air cleaners and germicidal UV lamps, to reduce harmful pollutants and allergens.
To learn more, check out our in-depth service pages, or give us a call. Let us know how we can help. Our staff will be happy to schedule an appointment for you or to answer your questions over the phone.