Quality AC Repair & HVAC Services for the Greater Shelby, NC Area
Air Conditioning Repairs, Maintenance and Installation
CSI Mechanical is a family-owned, full-service HVAC contractor providing repairs, maintenance and installation for heating and cooling systems in Shelby, Patterson Springs, Light Oak, Cherryville, Fallston, Forest City, Gastonia, King’s Mountain, Lawndale, Lincolnton, Polkville, Spindale, NC and the surrounding area.
Our goal is to provide peace and comfort with respectful, dependable, honest and reliable customer service for all jobs. Our pricing is competitive and fair with no hidden or surprising cost. We take the family approach to business by having the owner conduct all of our estimates, not an aggressive sales person. You can be confident that every system is designed and installed with quality and integrity.
If you need a repair, we will complete it promptly. You can save money and keep your heating and cooling equipment running reliably year after year with our affordable tuneups. We install new air conditioners and heating systems that feature user-friendly controls and the latest energy-saving technology. Here are a few of the services that we offer:
- Save money and lower your energy bills with our seasonal HVAC tuneups.
- Have us complete preventive maintenance to reduce the chances of breakdowns and premature repairs.
- If you have an aging furnace or air conditioner, we can install an energy-efficient replacement.
- Emergency heating and air conditioning repairs are available around the clock.
- We install indoor air quality products that remove pollutants, regulate humidity and disable germs so that you can enjoy healthier air and fewer allergy symptoms.
- Our professional duct cleaning services remove dirt and irritants that are lurking in your air ducts.
Our Heating and Air Conditioning Services
The comprehensive HVAC services that we offer can improve your comfort. When it comes to heating, air conditioning and humidity control, homeowners shouldn’t settle for a solution that’s less than perfect. Everyone should have a heating and cooling system that’s quiet and efficient.
If you have a problem or need a repair, you should expect fast service, not delays and long waits without heat or air conditioning. That’s why we promise to arrive on time for appointments. Our certified technicians complete each job with respect and attention to detail.
Your 100-Percent Satisfaction Is Our Goal
It is our commitment to ensure that all customers are 100-percent satisfied. We are fully insured heating and cooling professionals. We maintain a high level of quality among our staff, and our installers and service technicians are trained on a regular, on-going basis. We are your one-stop source for all heating, air conditioning, air quality and commercial refrigeration service needs.
Honest and Reliable Principles You Can Count On
Our company was founded on a few simple principles. We believe in offering personal service, solid products and superior workmanship. Over the years, we’ve amassed knowledge and expertise that we employ on every job. Here are a few reasons why customers hire us to service their HVAC systems year after year.
- We have over 60 years of experience in the heating and cooling industry.
- All repair crews receive ongoing training and certifications.
- Our company is licensed, bonded and insured.
- Emergency air conditioning service is available around the clock.
- As a Trane Comfort Specialist, we install top-quality Trane HVAC equipment.
- We provide free written estimates for all services by our owner.
- CSI Mechanical is family-owned and operated.
We’re Ready to Help – Any time
If your system is ready for a tuneup or you need an air conditioning or heating repair, don’t wait. Contact us to make an appointment. We’ll gladly answer your questions and help you solve the problem so that you can enjoy trouble-free comfort throughout the year.
Click Here to Close the Google Maps Overlay
What Our Customers Say
This was my first time using CSI Mechanical and I must say I was impressed! Our AC unit was in bad need of service. The guys that came out were very knowledgeable and courteous. They allowed me to ...View Review
They were here in15 minutes. Cleared the drain and the guy sucked up about 15 gallons of water from the overflow tray, then carried the shop vac and all that water downstairs. Awesome job. Never ha...View Review